December is always such a crazy wonderful month filled with shopping, celebrating, travelling, and family, family, family. The other night as I was taking down my Christmas tree I realized that I didn't take any pictures at all! It seems so silly now thinking about the many hours I spent decorating, preparing, and worrying. But it was all so much fun!
I decorated our house with my own rendition of Christmas- blue, green, silver and white. Even though Mom was really the only one who saw it all, our place definitely looked festive. The season was wonderful, we spent all our free time with family and it was a blast. We had a great trip to Alberta to see all the loverly people there, and still had time for skating and puzzles with the Klassens. So good.
All that said, I am happy to hunker down into the new year, to get back to routine, and start making money again! Life is good.
I read too, along with your mom :)
ReplyDeleteNow I wish we had made a trip to your place to see all your decorations while we were there. I'm sure it looked great!
Happy New Year!
Your Auntie Lois reads your blog, too, Amanda! I really enjoyed having you and your hubbie in Lac La Biche at Christmas; perhaps next time you can stay at my house?! Love you so much!
ReplyDeleteI love decorating for christmas!!...and hate taking them down...so as long as it's cold and snowy here up north, the decorations stay=) Hope you have a great start to the New Year!
ReplyDeleteYour place was adorable, just like you! Love ya!
ReplyDelete