Thursday, January 14, 2010

Inspired by our Farmers Marketing Family!



I have a confession to make. My name is Amanda and I am obsessed with crafts.

Here's where it all began, just a few weeks ago at Grandma and Grandpa Phillips' house. Anna brought some of her stamping and coloring fun, and we spent hours having so much fun! Ever since then, Mom, Hannah and I have been obsessed. Most of my Christmas money has now gone to paper, cards and stamps. All I want to do is make cards, or work on a sewing project, or color!

So we figure that if our Phillips family up north can make beautiful crafts and actually sell them, why can't we? I mean, we are not as well seasoned as they are- but we'll get there! Our new plan is to craft like crazy, and get enough things to open up a booth in the Armstrong Farmers Market! Sounds good? Mom will do most of the quilting, like baby kits and potholders, Hannah will do most of the card-making, and I will do a little of both! We are super excited about it- hopefully that excitement lasts and lasts- because we have lots of work to do! So wish us luck, here we go!


4 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda, I really try not to be the first to comment all the time, but here I am! I love your cards, so very cute. I am getting excited to get started on my part of things. But of course I have to clean and organize first, at least a little bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like fun!! I love crafts too...just finding the time to sit down is my dielmma...looks great, and farmer's markets are so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for farmers market!!! maybe I should have gotten you guys making some bracelets and necklaces as well!! :) Can't wait to start farmers market again in march. :) Have fun and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great idea Amanda. I think you guys will do great!

    ReplyDelete