Monday, May 28, 2012

School's In for the Summer

Hey friends!

It has been a while since my last post- not too much is going on!  Ryan has been working quite a bit more, but we are still praying for a permanent position and trying to be patient in waiting- which can be really hard sometimes.

I am attending summer school!  It's just one course called Health, Nutrition & Safety (so I am sure it will be a blast...) but it is the first step on getting my ECE.  Also, this one class gives me my ECE Assistant status, which will help me to get a job at any daycare!  It has been a long time coming, so I am really glad to finally be heading in the right direction.

I have been reading quite a few Lisa Wingate Novels lately, and the last one I read called Blue Moon Bay had this amazing quote in it...

The future is a blank page, but not a mystery.


No comments:

Post a Comment