Hey Friends,
Well summer is now officially in full swing! It has been so hot this week- I have been coming home hot and grumpy almost every day... sorry Ryan. Today we finally installed (well kinda) my parent's old air conditioner- and are really enjoying the change! It won't take very long before our whole apartment is cooled off and dreamy.
I started summer school a few weeks ago and it has been going really well. I am honestly enjoying my class and am learning a lot of new information. It was a bit nerve-racking to start a condensed class with a brand new online system that takes up all my spare time during the summer- but so far so good!
Also, Ryan finally got a part-time relief position in Enderby! It is basically a full time spot, so we are very thrilled to actually have set hours and reliable pay-checks. God is so good. Happy Summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment