 |
| Gallardo seemed to think these blankets were put there just for her! |
I am starting a brand new project (what else is new!) that is really exciting! For a while now I have been looking for some old blankets in just the right color. I was thinking a nice black/grey would be nice, but when my mom and I saw these beautiful yellow and white blankets, we knew we had just hit the Value Village jackpot!
Have you guessed why I need lots of old gross blankets? I am making my very own braided rug! This project is more special and close to home than most things I make because the pattern comes from Grandma. I am so blessed to have crafting in my genes from both sides of my family and it was really neat to ask Grandma Phillips all the tricks of the trade when it comes to making her own braided rugs! So I will keep you all posted on how my rug is coming along- hopefully it turns out as good as I imagine...
No comments:
Post a Comment