Today is a happy day in the Klassen residence. NO MORE ANNOYING CLOSET DOORS! For three years we have suffered under the reign of these terrible doors that barely opened, made noises, and hurt our internet cord.
Now we are living under the freedom of curtains! Everything is now within easy reach! The best part is that all my craft & sewing supplies are kept in this closet, and many times I would start my creative times all angry and frustrated because of these doors- not anymore!
The curtain on the left is exactly how I found these IKEA curtains at Value Village. They had potential, but were boring and too short to cover my closet. The right side is after I added a beautiful strip of shiny grey fabric.
And this is the finished product! I am so happy with my new closet, but now that corner of our apartment looks messy, so that's next on my list...
It's funny how I wished that the curtains would be perfect right away, that I could bring them home and put them up and be done. But now they are so much nicer than if they were perfect.
I feel like that is how God works in my life- I just want it all to be perfect, but He knows that there is power and learning in the journey. 2 Corinthians 12:8-10 "For when I am weak, then I am strong."
Wow Sis, those look great! I just love the shiny grey part in the middle, they look perfect to me!
ReplyDeleteHaha... Poor internet cord. :)
ReplyDeletethis makes me want to jump in my jeep and come visit you now!!! they look wonderful. I'm still trying to get time off to visit you, I will let you know as soon as i know! :) i love you!
ReplyDelete