So now that I have some free time in my life (finally!) I have decided not to waste it! My layoff is kinda temporary, my hours will be restored when they find another child to replace the one we have lost. So that means I could be back to full time in a month ...or five ... or 10!
Luckily I have Mondays off so I can attend quilting at my church with my momma. The quilters meet every other week and I have made some grocery bag holders and a Bible case. I wanted a bit of a challenge, so I set out to actually make a quilt! My love of the houndstooth pattern and finding this example on the net inspired me!
I am planning on simply making a small throw quilt, something to cuddle up with during movies. It's really exciting! Won't it just be the cutest thing?
I love that you get to come to quilting! Love the red banner on your new blog look! Thanks for helping me with my new look. Love mom
ReplyDelete