Sunday, August 1, 2010

August Already!

Usually by the time August first comes around I feel this guilty feeling deep inside that I have not made good use of my time. But not this year! My wonderfully dark legs are the proof that I have lived to the full!

We have been to the lake, the river, the drive-in movie theater, have gone camping, and farmer's marketing! I am hoping that this summer will set the stage for many more summers to come.

Another super exciting thing about this season is that my mom, sister and I have joined the Armstrong Farmer's Market as vendors! We have actually done really well and it still surprises me that people would actually want to buy something that I made with my own two hands! Mom is the real brains behind the operation, and it is so exciting to watch her do so well- not that we had any doubts!

So join with me in three cheers for summer- hip hip hooray! hip hip hooray! hip hip hooray!

4 comments:

  1. haha...you are too cute Amanda. What day is the Farmer's market? I'm coming for a visit in a week and would love to come see your booths.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome...you're finally selling your stuff. You guys make great, cute, inventive things, and i'm so glad you are finally selling them. Wish i could come see. You'll have to post some things on your blog, so i can buy online :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Amanda, this is the first blog that I have read or responded to. You should be proud. You are a crafty woman indeed. Crafting words to evoke certain emotions is a wonderful skill. I enjoyed reading all about your summer and am jealous that you have easy access to beaches. All I have is an indoor swimming pool which is a poor cousin to a lake or river.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok this is uncle tim. just figuring this out. the last comment was mine.

    ReplyDelete