Monday, July 12, 2010

The Sunny Okanagan!

Realization: Even though I live in a gloriously beautiful valley, I have not made much of an effort to bask in the sun or to wade in the cool waters. How silly!

Goal: This summer I will go to the beach as many times as humanly possible and love every blessed moment of it! Why not?

So far, the beach count is 4- which doesn't sound that great, but it was all in one week...
So friends, what is your favorite summer past-time? Are you enjoying it as much as you would like?

3 comments:

  1. I love reading a good book at the beach with my wife.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man those pictures make me miss Vernon so much! I definitely support your goal :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i most definetly need to hit the beach more, however here in Lloyd it cost 11 dollars to get into the park with the beach (Crazy eh?) and the next beach that we like that is the closest is 45 minutes away. BUT I LOVE THE BEACH, so it's worth the drive. Miss the okanagan beaches, however not the busyness(sp?) about them.

    ReplyDelete