Monday, September 7, 2009

Goodbye Summer.


Hey guys, sorry it has been a while since my last post. Life has been good and busy!

Well, it seems as though summer is officially over. I look back with some regret because we never seem to fulfill the lifelong dream of spending the whole summer at the beach... But then the regret is gone and my mind is filled with awesome memories of a summer well spent. Camping at Beaver lake with family, our crazy trip to Idaho Peak (my first weekend away from Ryan), and family camp at beautiful Moose Lake.

The most perfect end of my summer was when Amy came for a visit. We had so much fun talking, enjoying the lake, visiting friends and going to the fair. So awesome!

Then we travelled back to Calgary together and I caught a plane back to Kelowna by myself- it was a little crazy, but really fun! I sure covered a lot of ground that day. Our cats already miss her companionship, and so do we! Thanks for visiting, Amy!

Now as fall so quickly approaches we look forward to our Keith Urban concert and Laura and Dave's wedding! I find myself already craving baked goods, blue jeans and sneakers. So goodbye summer, welcome fall!

2 comments:

  1. I think I am ready for fall too! It was so nice that Amy was able to come and thanks for including Hannah, she had sooo much fun. You are a great daughter. Perhaps we are each others biggest fans. lol. I have a great easy pumpkin craft that we should do together, look for some nice fall fabrics from the second hand store! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also your biggest fans.

    ReplyDelete