Friday, August 21, 2009

Our Babies

I know that this seems to be a lot about our cats lately, but hey, when life isn't super exciting you write about whatever you can!

Today we took our cats to the vet to be spayed. It's really funny, I know that they are just animals, but I was really nervous for them! The vet kept them overnight to make sure they were doing well. So right now our house seems very empty and lonely without our little buddies to talk to... I know that they will be ok but the thought of them being operated on keeps playing through my head.

Pigeon and Gallardo, we miss you guys and hope you feel better soon!

2 comments:

  1. How funny, I was just thinking of how quiet your house must be tonight with the cats on their medical sleep over! They will be better then new. Give them a cuddle from "grandma".

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know Amanda, I never thought I would warm up to Josh's dog but I kind of miss him too, so one can't blame you for missing your cats I think.

    ReplyDelete