Saturday, August 8, 2009

My First Post!!!

Welcome to my new blog!

Well the truth is that I made this site basically out of peer pressure... well, not exactly. After our awesome family reunion I decided it would be a good idea to stay in touch with everybody. That way we can still relate and get to know each other better.

The other reason is that I am a huge fan of journalling, and for some reason I can figure things out better when I write them down. So although this blog is for anybody to read and keep up with my life, it's also so that I will make the time to think things through. I am realizing that a lot of my life is spent just trying to keep up, always in a rush, always thinking about the next best thing. Taking the time to stop and process will be a huge help.

So here we go, hopefully we can figure out this crazy world together! Thanks for reading.
love, Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Looks great Amanda! Love the layout! You're so pretty! Bye!

    ReplyDelete