Monday, December 19, 2011

Oh Christmas!

Well, my life has been very crazy lately!

As most of you know, I was on the Bethlehem Star Committee for decorating the gym.  I had no idea what I was getting myself into- but I sure learned many a lesson!  Things are bound to get crazy when you have a bunch of people all working together, with different ideas and styles.  It was a struggle for me to stand up for myself and my ideas, but I believe I am stronger today because of it.

In the end, the gym looked beautiful!  Some people even said that this year's decorations were their favorite (but don't tell anyone!), and everyone was so encouraging!  I didn't get a chance to take many photos because I was way too busy, but there are some on Facebook if you would like so see the final outcome.

Now that Bethlehem Star is all done, I feel like I have a new lease on life!  All of a sudden I have so much extra time!


I made these bows just for fun as soon as I could!  I have no idea what I will do with them, but they are just too cute!  Anyways, I should get to work on making my last Christmas presents- why do I always leave things to the last minute?  How about you?  Are you finished your presents or are you a last minute person as well?

1 comment:

  1. I did a bit of my shopping just today, and I have a couple more that I can get from my store. Of course I will wrap nothing until an hour before they're opened! :|

    ReplyDelete