So a while ago my Mom, Dad, Ryan, Laura and I bought tickets for Keith Urban's concert in Penticton! We are getting really excited because it is only 6 days away!!
Three years ago Ryan and I went to his concert in Vancouver and it was amazing. Lady Antebellum opened for Keith, and I remember that we enjoyed them, but really wanted them to stop singing so Keith Urban can come on! We had absolutely no idea who they were and how popular they would become. It was a shame that I didn't enjoy it more!
So this time around I was not going to make the same mistake... We found out that The Band Perry are opening for Keith Urban and we started listening to their music. I can honestly say that I am just as excited (if not a little more...) to see The Band Perry live in concert! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment