Friday, April 9, 2010

Spring Has Sprung!

Happy Spring Everyone!

I feel like I have a brand new appreciation for nature this time of the year. When I walk, I love to see just how the buds on the trees have changed and which blossoms have opened. It is so marvelously beautiful!

Since we live in a little apartment, and I have inherited my mother's "black thumb" (as she calls it...) I miss out in seeing beauty unfold in my own house. So I went for a walk with my scissors, and cut some barely budding branches off some lonely trees, and put them in a vase. It has been so nice to see the buds slowly open and turn into leaves- right on my dining room table! How wonderful is that?!

"Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise;
His greatness no one can fathom."
Psalm 145:3

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about the black thumb, I had hoped it would skip a generation, ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God's creation is so great...I wish i could do that, but instead i look out my window and see 11 inches of snow. Enjoy BC for me =)

    ReplyDelete