Autumn is such a wonderful time. Cozy sweaters, fresh fall leaves to play in and a new appreciation for tea are just a few things I love! My desires for crafting/quilting and baking are in full swing and I love peacefully being home with Ryan. Yesterday it was so beautiful that I even drove home with my convertible top down. Is that not the best thing ever?
This past weekend we finally had our Phillips Thanksgiving and it was SO MUCH FUN! My Mom and I were bad and skipped church to get ready, but it was really nice to decorate the table all elegantly and not be in any sort of time crunch. Then Dave killed us in Monopoly and we hiked BX Falls, an all around perfect day!
Are you guys enjoying autumn as much as I am?
For pictures, check out Hannah Phillips' "thanks-giving" album on facebook!
ReplyDeleteYes I love fall. The colors are bright and the sun shining on the leaves is heaven. It is one of my favorite seasons, I wish it lasted longer!
ReplyDelete